Once I took the first class I was sold! This program is such a good example of how a good relationship with our animals form the basis and beginning of AAPT! There is so much emphasis and information about animals’ communication, their needs, and assuring they have a choice in all activities! I love what I have learned as an animal lover and as a therapist.
AAPT AAT Agency in Animals Animal-assisted therapy Animal Assisted Interactions Animal Assisted Interventions Animal Assisted Play Therapy® Animal Assisted Play Therapy® Certification Board Animal Assisted Psychotherapy Animal behavior Animal body language Animal pain Animal point of view Animals and Play animal welfare Animal Welfare in AAT Aninal Assisted Play Therapy Child/Family Therapist Messages through Animals Empathy with animals Equine Assisted Therapy ethology Facial Masks family therapy Horses in Therapy Human-animal bond Human-Animal Interventions In-Person Sessions with Social Distancing International Institute for Animal Assisted Play Therapy® International Institute for Animal Assisted Play Therapy® Animal Behavior interpretation Kids' Pandemic Info Kids and the Pandemic Light Info about Pandemic observation Observation and interpretation Online therapy with animals Pandemic Pandemic for Kids Pandemic Info for Kids play therapy play therapy during pandemic Play Therapy Including Animals puppy welfare Teletherapy with animals Trauma
- Do Therapy Animals Enjoy Their Work? June 1, 2023
- Animals Are So Easily Misunderstood… the Importance of Empathic Understanding March 31, 2023
- Control, Compassion, and Choices Part 2 February 13, 2023
- Control, Compassion, and Choices Part I February 13, 2023
- A Psychologist’s View of Crossover Training: Personal & Professional Reflections February 13, 2023